The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, August 24, 2012

Pictures That Makes Me Smile - Top Golfer

I'm a little late this week posting a picture that makes me smile.  This is because yesterday was my hero, SuperDave's birthday.  We both worked all most of the day, plus I was busy running a cake to his work during my lunch break and then taking him out for the evening to celebrate after work.

He loves to play golf but doesn't play that often and he has on occasion taken me or the baby girl along, but we're pretty bad inexperienced.

I don't know why it's taken us so long to check out TopGolf, but we finally went and we had a great time.  There are only FIVE locations in the USA and we have TWO right here in North Texas.  If you live near a TopGolf location, check it out with your family or friends - I'm sure you'll have a fun time too.  They have locations in Illinois, Virginia and the UK.

Top Golfer
Since it was his birthday we were nice and let him win! wink

Have a super weekend,

Laura

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: