The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Favorite Beauty Products

Do you like it when a friend recommends a product they have personally tried and love? Don't we girls all share the latest things we have used and will continue to use?

I thought I'd share with you some products I've used for several years and continue to use because they really work for me. (no paid endorsements folks, just stuff I really recommend)

As you can see I don't use all one brand.  I believe in mix 'n and match 'n even in my beauty products.  I've got to use what works best for me and my face.  Here are a few of my favs. 



Clinique Moisturizing Lotion - I also use the liquid face soap from the 3 step skin care, but not the toner.

ROC - night cream and eye cream - of all the anti-aging products I've tried (and there have been a few) I like the ROC products the best.

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup - when I want to smooth out my skin and add a little color. (9 or 10 months of the year, except Saturdays)

Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner and Cream Shadows - these products are AMAZING!

Ulta Red Carpet Manicure Revitalize Oil - even if you don't paint your nails this cuticle oil is great and smells nice too. I tell about the whole gel manicure system here.

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer (Watermelon) - Feels great, adds a hint of color without using a mirror.

Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor - I use Bare Maximum and if they discontinue this color I will cry.  I chew on my lips when I concentrate or am stressed this is the only lipcolor that stays on me and doesn't feel dry.  I apply twice a day, once in the morning and again after I eat lunch.  I still have some color to clean off at bedtime.



Two more favorites

I love these Oil Absorbing Sheets from Clean and Clear, I keep them in my purse and in my desk.  I have a shiny T-zone, but I'm okay with that because I was told my an "expert" that the oil in my skin keeps it looking younger.  Glad my shiny nose is making me look younger, something needs to help me out.

Physician's Formula Pressed Powder - this is what I wear in the summer instead of a base.

I didn't list a mascara. I like Clinique Mascara but haven't found a perfect one that I buy everytime, so I'm open for suggestions.

Happy Friday!

Laura

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: