The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

LaLa La Lala

A week between posts!  I am seriously neglecting my blog and I really do miss keeping in touch. But, life is just busy sometimes and I've got THE BEST possible reason for being busy for the last few days.

For Mother's Day, my son and daughter-in-law gave me this mug as part of my gift. Isn't it great?




And now they have given me the chance to prove it!




I even took another toe picture - but this time it's not my feet. 
Ten toes!  
She's just perfect!




Love,

The World's Greatest Lala

aka Laura


  Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How very exciting for you and you are going to be the world's greatest lala.

Debbie said...

How wonderful!! I can't wait until I get to be a grandma. In my head, I call myself Mimi, but Lala is pretty doggone cute.

Congratulations to you!