The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Monday, February 13, 2012

Easy Organizing Projects

It's a cold, wet Monday morning and I am not sure I'm completely awake yet.  So I though I would share some quick easy projects that didn't require assistance from my husband (for once).

Some people use jewelry trees for necklaces.  I have a lot of necklaces and some are way too long for a normal counter top jewelry tree.  Plus, I want them out of site.  So here are my cheap easy solutions.


Stick on hooks on the inside of the under sink cabinet doors in the bathroom

For 16" - 18" necklaces I put stick on hooks on the inside of the cabinet doors under my bathroom sink.



Belts and long necklaces in the closet
Inside my closet is a long board that the rods are attached to, I added larger stick on hooks to the outside of the board for necklaces and belts (I also hang bras in my closet on hooks like this but I didn't think you needed to see a photo)


Purses!
High above the top shelf of my closet I installed a spring tension shower rod.  It took a little searching but I found some shower curtain hooks at Target that work well for hanging purses.  I keep a light weight ladder in my closet for easy access to the top shelf and the rod.  I also using it for projects around the house.
Happy Organizing!

Laura

No comments: