The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jumping on the Vera Bradley Bandwagon

I love fashion, shoes, purses, a pedicure. Yes, I do like a bit of Self-Indulgence as I previously revealed. 

I AM A GIRLY GIRL!  But I can still do the dirty DIY projects too.

I showed you how I organize my purses here.  But some of them just never work out, I guess it's good I bought them on clearance...with a coupon.

But I recently jumped on the Vera Bradley bandwagon...Yeah, I know, I'm probably the very last person to do this but it takes some persuasion for me to pay a higher price for purse....plus a good deal.

I got my first Vera Bradley new without tags because the opportunity arose to buy it for $20.  I was looking for a light weight crossbody and I loved my Saddle Up Bag by VB.

So with a coupon and the help of e-bay I bought a couple new things for summer - which is right around the corner.  smile

I bought the Glenna purse in Provencal with a $20 off coupon and free shipping. (by signing up for e-mails on the VB website)  The final thing that convinced me were the words - machine washable.  
I love how light weight this fabric purse is because I fill it will so much junk many necessities that my purse can't weigh much empty.  I chose this medium size bag so my big prescription sunglasses case will fit in there in the sunny months ahead. I love that it has TWO big deep pockets one on the front and one on the back. Although... both sides are identical so it really doesn't have a front or a back, it just has two sides, that are exactly alike.  I love the POP of color, I'm not a person who changes purses often - warm and cold weather and a party.  That is pretty much it.





I also got this matching smartphone wristlet (e-bay for almost $20 less than retail) to go inside the purse. When I only need my driver's license, debit card and phone I can just take the wallet.  Very nice, except where will I put the sunglasses?



Since I can machine wash this purse, since the pockets are awesome (4 inside, 2 outside) and since it's light as a feather I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  

On a side note, the new wood floors in the bedroom make a beautiful background for pictures - even the ones I take with my phone instead of my Nikon (sorry).  If you missed the master bedroom reveal, please take a look!

Laura


  Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Now, that's my kind of purse. It's nice to have one big enough to hold everything without weighing you down!

Debbie said...

I love Vera Bradley, especially in the summertime. Her patterns make me smile. (And you got some great deals!)

I have a little piece sort of like the wristlet phone cover. It's not big enough for a phone, but it is a keychain and holds my license and debit card. I love it because often that's the only thing I take in the store with me these days. Sure beats lugging around my purse!!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.