The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Free Eyewear!

A few weeks ago I was invited to received a free pair of glasses from http://www.firmoo.com.  I was excited for two reasons.  

#1 I've never been asked to review a product on my blog before. 

#2 Every member of our family wears corrective lenses, so our eye care expenses can really add up.

The kind folks at firmoo.com said we could get the free pair of glasses for my daughter since she was due for her annual exam. (that's also good because she takes better pictures than me)  She was able to upload a photo so she could virtually try on the glasses and she found the website to be user friendly. Please read her review below and continue to the bottom to find out how you can get your own first pair of glasses FREE from www.firmoo.com.


By 'Guest" Blogger, Colleen

I love the design of the new glasses I got from www.firmoo.com . The color of the frames is perfect for me. I wanted a pair of “hipster” glasses, but most of the ones I had found were black which I felt looked far too harsh against my pale skin and brown hair. I was worried when looking at the website that the glasses would be too big for my face, but because I was able to virtually try on the glasses, I was inspired to take the chance, and they look even better in person than they did on the website! After receiving the glasses it took about a week to adjust to them since the lenses are shaped different than my last pair of glasses, but now that I am used to them I can see just fine. 

I feel super cute when I am wearing these great glasses. I usually wear contacts, but I have not wanted to wear them since receiving my new glasses from Firmoo.com. I have also always had a problem with keeping smudges off of my glasses, but the cleaning cloth that came with my new glasses is wonderful! It cleans them perfectly without any kind of cleaning solution. I don’t have any complaints. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend Firmoo.com to anyone who needs a fashionable pair of glasses for a great price.

If you like my frames here a link http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2156.html








You can get a free pair of glasses too, but you will pay a shipping charge, just go here to get started  http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html



Laura


  Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's so funny because they contacted me a long time ago. I was super excited to review and receive my new glasses, but never heard back from them. I guess they changed their minds! LOL!!
xoxo,
Kim