The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pictures That Make Me Smile - That Was A Pretty Good Day

In the movie Groundhog Day, Bill Murray's character, Phil Connors, is lamenting about reliving Groundhog Day over and over.  He tells a story about a day on a beach, he said,


"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank PiƱa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?" 

The picture below is from a day at Xpu Ha Beach in Mexico.  I could live that day over and over and over. But not forever, because as much as I love a day (or week or more) with just my sweetie, eventually I'd need to spend a day with my family and a day with my friends - but if they could join me at the beach I'd just stay there and all would be GOOD FANTASTIC!

 That Was A Pretty Good Day




Much Love & Laughter,

Laura


  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: