The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Taste of Summer

I snapped this picture of my breakfast a few mornings ago and it was so beautiful I wanted to share it.  Just perfection and all I did was rinse them off.  I'm thankful for all those trucks bringing fresh fruit to our stores.  The berries this summer seems sweeter than ever!



I been blessed the last few weeks to make personal contact with family a couple of times, which in summer means an abundance of fresh vegetables.  I've been treated to vine ripe tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, peppers and okra.  Oklahoma soil is wonderful for growing vegetables, I've never had any success since moving to Texas and have finally given up.

I hope you are enjoying the abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables during your summer also.


Much Love & Laughter,

Laura

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: