The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pictures That Make Me Smile - Hula Honey

Did I share this before?  I hope not, but my memory is getting worse as I get older.  Not that I'm getting OLD, just a day older every day!

I picked this photo prop up a few years ago for my husband's 50th birthday party.  I recently sold it on craigslist because it had been gathering dust under the bed for 3 years (in the plastic package of course.)  Time to move on!  I hope the little gal that bought it has as much fun at her B-Day party as we had at this one.


Hula Honey!
I wish I could make my waist look like this hula gal as easily as stepping behind the photo board, but it just doesn't come that easy.  I found a great little tool on Pinterest yesterday.  Check out the weight loss simulator at the link below.  It seems pretty accurate to me. Be sure to choose your hair color, skin tone, eye shape, etc. to make it look more like you.  Then put in the weight you were at when you were 30 (if you dare).


http://api.modelmydiet.com/eywomen

Apparently I used to look like this  ;)




You don't need to see my current weight simulator picture, but check it out it's pretty cool.


Much Love & Laughter,

Laura

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: