The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sit a spell

While hunting through craigslist, antique and resale shops I happened upon this little cutie on sale half price.

I wanted a little bench for the front porch.  This is actually a wide chair, but it works perfectly and I think it says WELCOME.  It's in excellent shape and surprisingly comfortable and sturdy for an old wicker chair.

I just tossed on a pillow and left it the way I found it.  It may need a coat of paint at a future date. (after I paint all my other projects in progress)

 We don't do too much sitting on the front porch, usually we sit in the back so it may end up there at some point.  But I do sometimes sit on the sidewalk when I need a break from pulling weeds or trimming shrubs out front.  I might just take my break on this comfy little chair and sip some lemonade.



TGIF,


 Laura


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Maureen Wyatt said...

What a sweet chair, Laura! Doesn't look like it needs thing done to it. ~ Maureen