The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, May 18, 2012

Pictures That Make Me Smile - The Hunter

This is Obi, he's a prince of a kitty who loves to sleep on a pillow.  Even outside.



He's not the cat who chases every bug that accidently comes into our home.

But he's a brave and fierce hunter when you bring home a new bag of dry food.

So my classic masterpiece painting photo today is called.....


The Hunter

He loves to rip the belly of the bag of cat food and eat right from the sack.
I don't understand this from my meek little guy,
 but he enjoys is so much that I usually indulge him.

On this day I decided he really didn't need to rip open the beastly bag
 so I set it in the laundry sink, but he sniffed it out anyway and had a snack. 



Animals bring a lot of joy and amusement to our lives, don't they?


Much Love & Laughter,

Laura

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: