The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Monday, April 30, 2012

Want a Towel on a Chair in the Sand by the Sea

Aw, it's Monday, I could sure use a week month of lying on the beach in Mexico.

I've been up to my neck workin 6 days a week.
Wearin holes in the soles of the shoes on my feet
been dreamin of gettin away since i dont know.
Ain't no better time than now...for Mexico


No shoes, no shirt, no problems
Blues what blues? Hey i forgot 'em
The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand with no bottom,
and no shoes, no shirt, n' no problems,
No problems


Want a towel on a chair in the sand by the sea
Want to look thru my shades and see you there with me.
Want to soak up life for a while
in laid back mode.
No boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code.


No shoes, no shirt, no problems
Blues what blues? Hey I forgot 'em
The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand with no bottom
and no shoes, no shirt, 'n no problems


Babe lets get packed tank tops and flip flops if u got 'em,
No shoes, no shirt, no problems
No problems.
---written by Casey Beathard and recorded by Kenny Chesney

We went to the Catalonia Royal Tulum on the Riviera Maya for our 30 year wedding anniversary. It's been a year and a half and I really need to return to this place.  It has the most amazing beach and pretty good snorkeling right off the beach if you can handle the swim out to the reef. (wear a vest)  If not, there are fish around every rock and coral even close in to shore.

We spend a total of 10 nights in Mexico.  After the CRT we moved to another hotel and while it was nice (I'll show you pics another day) we should have stayed here the entire time.  Click the toes picture at the top of my blog for more hotel info.  This is not a big place for night life, but if you are like us and up at sunrise to snorkel and start our day of beach relaxing, you'll be tired and ready for bed by 11 pm anyway.

Love, love everything about this shot, the little hermit crab,
the sand, the water, the curve of my arm. 
Also that this totally awesome shot was
taken by my husband who says
he's no good at taking pictures. 
He did great on this one!


Another great shot by my husband, this is where I want to be!



Love shadow shots because the bad beach hair
doesn't show up very much.


These are both for me - get your own! 
(just kidding)


Now that's a lizard!
The hotel room buildings are set in the jungle and there is a path from the lobby area to the beach through the jungle.  Lots of wildlife to be seen along the way and some really Zen music.
Blue water - 'nuff said!



White sand....now I'm just making myself sad.


First view of the beach upon arriving at the
Catalonia Royal Tulum
If you want a relaxing vacation on a BEAUTIFUL white sand beach.  Check this place out. You won't be sorry.



Much Love & Laughter,

Laura

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: