The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Monday, April 16, 2012

Beach Dreamin'

Monday mornings make me dream of being somewhere else - besides at my desk, perferably somewhere warm and sandy.  Monday mornings during budget season at work make me dream of being ANYWHERE ELSE.  The dentist office might even be better - especially if I got laughing gas.

So because it's budget time I can't do justice to a story about our last trip to the Mayan Riviera of Mexico.  When budget time is over I'm going to tell you all about the wonderful trip we took for our 30th wedding anniversary.  But for today, I'm going to show you a sneak peak of paradise at The Catalonia Royal Tulum on Xpu Ha Beach.  If you're looking for a great ADULTS ONLY spot check it out.  You can link from the toes pictures at the top of my blog.










Akumal Bay 
I "borrowed" this picture from a lady with the screen name "turdle" on locogringo.com
It was taken in Akumal Bay around the same time we were there -
she had a much better underwater camera that I was using
 Sigh....

Laura


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: